Scaling regenerative agriculture to create positive outcomes for farmers, nature, and climate
Location: French Pavilion
Host: One Planet Business for Biodiversity (OP2B), Genesis and LVMH
Date: 12 November 2022
Time: 16:30–17:30 (EET)
Description: This session hosted by One Planet Business for Biodiversity (OP2B), Genesis and LVMH at the French Pavilion explores the role of business across the agriculture value chain in addressing the climate and biodiversity crisis, highlighting on the collective ground impact, the way to measure it and the challenges to scaling up regenerative agriculture.
Regenerative agriculture is gaining significant momentum as a solution that can shift our agricultural system from being a primary source of environmental degradation to a primary source of regeneration, good for farmers, nature and climate. Join this session to understand how companies are transforming the way they produce and source to be more resilient and regenerative.
- David Montgomery, Professor, Earth and Space Sciences, University of Washington
- Stefania Avanzini, Director, OP2B
- Quentin Sannié, President & Co-Founder, Genesis
- Hélène Valade, Group Environmental Development Director, LVMH
- Jeanette Coombs-Lanot Sustainability Advocacy & B-Corp Director, Danone
For any questions, please email email@example.com.